MageUnconference 2017 #mageUC17
Geschrieben von Carmen Bremen
I guess, that most countries have a saying like „you cannot dance at two wedding-parties“. I’ll create a new saying: „you cannot participate in your own event“. On the one hand, it’s so great to see how the MageUnconference arises and grows, on the other hand it’s a great pity not to listen to a single session.
For this reason I’m extremely curious about the blogposts, which will hopefully be published in the next days. So: PLEASE WRITE BLOGPOSTS!!! I’ll read them. ALL. I’ll absorb them. ALL. They are my chance to attend the MageUnconference in another way…
Nevertheless, I talked to people (even if they had no voice). And I talked to people, I’d never talked before. And I read tweets.
In doing so, I found out some things…..
- Hello Kitty is not only liked by me very much (and dressed up very good)
- The shirts look great on photos (even if not everyone has jumped for orange from the shirt (this is also a german saying, 1:1 translated))
- It’s possible to oversleep a conference
- Google don’t know a short footpath from Startplatz to Feuerwache.
- In between even the sun won against the everlasting grey clouds (for a few minutes)
- I misspelled „rice“
- There already exists one Magento 2 Certification (provable by shirt)
- The sessions were great and ranged widely
But there is no lack of Magento Events, where I can meet, learn and drink… So I hope to see you all again this year, maybe in Leipzig or Las Vegas, or…
My keyword collection for this year:
(3) changes of perspective
I’m looking forward to being a part of the best orga team ever in 2018!